Yes, most definately, we are still here! It has been a busy year! Here is our quick update:
Mike was released from his calling as high priest group leader when he took a job as a truck driver for Swift Transportation. It is not his dream job, but it is a job! We have been lucky to have seen him about once a week. No telling when or if that will change! He could be out for up to three weeks at a time. He is an amazing man and still the love of my life! His willingness to sacrifice for me and the kids is unparalleled! (living life on the road in a cubicle on wheels is not that much fun!)
I graduated from college with my associate of applied science. I have now entered the nursing program and am slated for graduation and being and RN in late summer 2012. Suprisingly I have loved college. It has made life busy and stressful and the whole family has pitched in to help me pull it off. I have been working as a CNA and also served an externship as a medical assistant. I like being a CNA and learned a ton about myself and others. I LOVE being an MA; so much more clinical, hands on stuff to do! It was awesome. I won't be working in that capacity though, so I can focus on kids and nursing school!
Sam is living at home and working a part time job. She is beautiful, funny, crazy, moody and so much more. Love ya Sam!!!!!
School started and Britt is in 5th, Addi in 1st and Dani in Kindergarten. Preston is hanging out with me at home! They are all doing well and still keep me hopping. Britt is learning to play the recorder this year, and is improving in reading and excels in math! Addisyn is doing well with reading and beginning to enjoy math. Dani would rather play and talk than learn anything, but she is having a lot of fun!
We get to see Toni, Trent, Tyler and Rylie once a month or so. They are staying busy with life living in Tremonton, Utah. Trent works and goes to college, and Toni is a stay at home mom!
When I am at school Merissa keeps Preston for me and I keep her little girl Karlie, age 3, when she works. She just started a new job and is loving it! Justing is still working at Lagoon and enjoying derbys when he can.
Candice got married last October to Stephen Payton from Pahrump Nevada. We love having him in the family! They bought a new house and both stay busy working. Candice is working towards her masters degree. Go Candice
Sean, Jessica, Zoe and Tysen are living in Salt Lake City. Sean is going to college and working. He is moving toward being an RN like me and I really enjoy talking shop with him! Jess stays busy at her job and with the girls and still doing hair a bit. I don't know when she takes time to breath!
Nelson, Morgan, Ronnie and Ryland still live in Missouri. Morgan makes the most beautiful cakes in the universe for special occasions, also does photography, runs the house and takes care of the boys and their little menagerie of farm animals. Nelson is still running his construction company and out of town much of the time!
Brandi live in Iowa, Nathan is doing well in school and Brandi is pregnant!
Life is busy and awesome! I LOVE MY BIG PHAT MORMON FAMILY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment